Protective Coverall Disposable Elastic Cuffs Attached Hood Anti-static
tips: Take the initiative to protect yourself, wash your hands frequently, keep good oral hygiene and wear a mask!
How to wear:
1. Remove wristwatches and other items, then wash and disinfect your hands;
2. Take out the isolation clothing, open the upper opening and hold both sides forward with both hands;
3. Half-bend body, put your feet in first, then pull back up the isolation clothing;
4. Put on your hands and wrap your headgear around your head;
5. Adjust the bottom of the trousers, and close it, then close the face part;
6. Pull the zipper from bottom to the neck and cover the placket;
7. Then you can enter the workplace.